Year 2 - Projects

Year 2 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

3D Sketching - Thoughts

     I feel the project went well and the final pieces are of a high standard.  The sketch I chose converted nicely into maya, and created interesting structures. The grey tones used looked better on screen than printed. The most successful one is the piece without any shading, and just lines and a blue square. The image is really clean and crisp, and relates to the original pen lines used.
 
     As I have shown it also mixes very well with other projects and is a skill I could use to make quick wireframe structures. Using the wireframes really suited this project as it connects with the line style used to sketch. However I have missed out on using materials and textures. I think this is something I could investigate more for future projects.

     There was some issues rendering the images big enough to be printed. To solve this I used a small border around one of the final images so the render could be smaller. This was to avoid the image being pixelated as one of the main qualities of my renders is the sharp lines.