Year 2 - Projects

Year 2 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Drawing Project - Continued


     Continuing the "blind" exercise from the day before was a great idea. The method blended perfectly with photoshop, allowing edits after and the separation of layers. Adding colour to the fluent line drawing gave it much more structure and form.  

     One exercise I enjoyed was to listen to music and let your hand draw whatever seemed right. At first it seemed like it wasn't going well, however I left the song on repeat and added to the drawing every time. As the layers built up I began to relax and get into it more. Changing colour and material as I felt I needed to. The finished pieces had great textures and lines, with the look of some abstract three dimensional objects.