Year 2 - Projects

Year 2 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Mac Library Thoughts






     There was a couple of different things I liked from the tour. One was the 3x3 grid pattern used and the other was the idea of circulation through the building. I think the grid pattern would be a really easy and simple design to project. This would give us a nice starting point which we could later develop and adjust more.


     Throughout the 2 weeks i had a few opportunities to work in processing with the kinect. However this ended up been a more personal idea and transferred into the following solo project. I think it was good that I created something different from what I would create on my own. It shows the team actually worked to create something together.


     The final piece was well a received concept that was realized in a simple but effective way. The idea was inspiring and left room for interpretations, combined with the simple visuals lets the imagination do a lot of the work. It was easy to watch the particles dance around and get lost in thought.